CCCC Small Business Center Seminar "Financial Management Basics for Small Business"
During this webinar, you will learn the importance of good financial management for small businesses. The following topics will be discussed.
- Understand financial management basics for small businesses
- Identify financial management practices, rules, and tools commonly available to small businesses
- Identify and use the most common financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows)
- Comprehend the importance of cash flow management
- Understand the options for financing a start-up and/or for growing small businesses.
- Instructor: Daniel Berndt, MBA